Once we get accepted...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ecuajedi

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So once we get accepted do we move on to the dental forum? Is that our rite of passage? No more having to deal with DAT scores and GPA problems and worrying about interviews.

Members don't see this ad.

Apparently, some dental students still linger in the predental forums. However, the dental forum is relatively quiet. . . too quiet.

i think the way it works is we stay here until july (or june for lucky UoP bastards).. we post threads in an attempt to meet our future classmates, look for roommates.. or does that all happen on the Dental forum?

Members don't see this ad :)
Once you get in you can check out the SDN lounge. Crazy stuff.

actually, once you get in, your interest in both these forums decreases dramaticallly

Lidopaine, how is the first year treating you at case?

Lidopaine, how is the first year treating you at case?

i have a handle on the hands on stuff. Like phrophies, drilling preps, making impressions and pouring up the stone, and doing sealants. But the acedemic stuff is a killer. I've been learning alot but it doesn't seem like enough. we have finals the week after next. :scared:

Once you get accepted you won't be checking SDN anymore. I know I wouldn't cuz I have better things to do hahah.

once you get accepted you party non-stop and money falls from the sky and all your professors give you A's the first day of class and you tour the world to sell-out audiences everynight!

What happends is you will see threads popping up in PREDENTAL saying stuff like "I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" OR "ACCEPTED!!! YESSS!!" OR "MY STORY... "IF I COULD DO IT ANYONE CAN... BLA BLAH". Also, class threads will pop up, for example "NYU CLASS OF 2011" where yall will meet up.. next, most threads will be about housing, scholarships, AND THE INFAMOUS "WHERE SHOULD I GO?? COLUMBIA VS. UMDNJ VS HARVARD VS UCLA VS BOSTON VS NYU VS TEMPLE.. etc"

Some will be in dental, most in predental.. the where should i go ones will be in dental.. the dental people tell you to have as much fun as possible before starting school, instead you choose to worry about how much anatomy you should learn from before... ITS A VICIOUS CYCLE that repeats itself every year.

What happends is you will see threads popping up in PREDENTAL saying stuff like "I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" OR "ACCEPTED!!! YESSS!!" OR "MY STORY... "IF I COULD DO IT ANYONE CAN... BLA BLAH". Also, class threads will pop up, for example "NYU CLASS OF 2011" where yall will meet up.. next, most threads will be about housing, scholarships, AND THE INFAMOUS "WHERE SHOULD I GO?? COLUMBIA VS. UMDNJ VS HARVARD VS UCLA VS BOSTON VS NYU VS TEMPLE.. etc"

Some will be in dental, most in predental.. the where should i go ones will be in dental.. the dental people tell you to have as much fun as possible before starting school, instead you choose to worry about how much anatomy you should learn from before... ITS A VICIOUS CYCLE that repeats itself every year.

Talk about

SDNositivity
I think its more like SDNegativity. . .

SDNthusiasm
SDNepression