You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
once you become an optometrist...
Started by NYCBlues
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I personally think this is a question you have to answer on your own. What do you hope to acheive as an optometrist? How will your role benefit society? Do you plan to have your own office?
Everyone's goals are different. Just give some thought as to what you hope to acheive as an O.D. and your answer should be somewhat evident. 🙂
Everyone's goals are different. Just give some thought as to what you hope to acheive as an O.D. and your answer should be somewhat evident. 🙂
NYCBlues said:I need ideas in writing my essays so I am hoping you future optometrists out there can help me. I would really appreciate your inputs on this. Thanks!
Once you become an optometrist, what are your immediate and long term goals?
I'll only speak for myself here b/c everyones different.
I'll probably work as an optometrist till I'm old and grey and then I'll take what I've learned over the years and probably teach it other future optometrists.........; I think that would really complete me.....
(and also, it was always my dream to travel to weird exotic far away places and give free eye exams and glasses to the locals) 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NYCBlues said:I need ideas in writing my essays so I am hoping you future optometrists out there can help me. I would really appreciate your inputs on this. Thanks!
Once you become an optometrist, what are your immediate and long term goals?
You will become a jealous SOB whose goal in life will be to try and steal ophthalmologists hard earned status.
How does that sound? Doesn't get any more real than that...
vanelo said:You will become a jealous SOB whose goal in life will be to try and steal ophthalmologists hard earned status.
How does that sound? Doesn't get any more real than that...
Ha! you are simply pathetic!
maxwellfish said:Ha! you are simply pathetic!
HA HA HA!!!!!
You simply are a a loser!!!!!!!!!!!

vanelo said:HA HA HA!!!!!
You simply are a a loser!!!!!!!!!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
who are you exactly venelo? a MD student? possibly an opthalmology student?
if so, what the heck are you doing in this forum? you are the biggest loser if you can't deal with the fact that others may have careers that make them happy (possibly with less schooling than you - if you are an MD)
drbizzaro said:who are you exactly venelo? a MD student? possibly an opthalmology student?
if so, what the heck are you doing in this forum? you are the biggest loser if you can't deal with the fact that others may have careers that make them happy (possibly with less schooling than you - if you are an MD)
I am just someone who tells the truth !!!!!
vanelo said:I am just someone who tells the truth !!!!!
what do you even know about truth? you know nothing!
vanelo said:You will become a jealous SOB whose goal in life will be to try and steal ophthalmologists hard earned status.
How does that sound? Doesn't get any more real than that...
hahhah...get a life buddy..... 😛
Sanman
O.G.
I am just someone who tells the truth !!!!!
Read: a starry-eyed pre-med with dreams of being an ophthamologist so he can buy a really fast car, can't decide between the porsche or the ferrari, so he can get really hot girls!!! Can't have you lowly optometrists taking all of the money he's gonna spend on tha bling-bling and tha hotties.

Hmmm...I want a BMW. The ultimate driving machine.
A pink one. Do you think they will paint it a hot pink for me? I'm kind of partial to the color.
Eyegirl. 😀
A pink one. Do you think they will paint it a hot pink for me? I'm kind of partial to the color.
Eyegirl. 😀
Eyegirl2k7 said:Hmmm...I want a BMW. The ultimate driving machine.
A pink one. Do you think they will paint it a hot pink for me? I'm kind of partial to the color.
Eyegirl. 😀
i'll buy you a hot pink beemer once i get some big bucks!

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
okay guys.. time to back off the mudslinging... please. 🙂 don't make me get out my mod hat...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 5K
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 219
E