Oncology Pharmacist Job Description

Started by EddieL
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EddieL

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I tried Googling and searching the forums, but no luck so I'm asking. Can anyone provide a job description of an oncology pharmacist?

Thanks!
 
Hi all,

I tried Googling and searching the forums, but no luck so I'm asking. Can anyone provide a job description of an oncology pharmacist?

Thanks!

"Oncology Pharmacist" is a rather heterogeneous term, hence there is no one job description that would adequately characterize that job title. You can get an idea of the types of things an oncology trained pharmacist might do by perusing the following:

https://www.hoparx.org/Jobs.aspx
 
"Oncology Pharmacist" is a rather heterogeneous term, hence there is no one job description that would adequately characterize that job title. You can get an idea of the types of things an oncology trained pharmacist might do by perusing the following:

https://www.hoparx.org/Jobs.aspx


IE you have to ba a major nerd, love reading journal articles all day, and talk about pharmacy at every event outside of work.