One Book

Started by chauffeur
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chauffeur

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As a resident interested in the field I'm looking for a good overall pain text covering concepts, approach, and procedures. There are several out there, and I imagine that I'll end up buying a few if I decide to do a fellowship, but I was hoping to get a recommendation for one. If you had to buy just one introductory text, which would it be?

Thanks.
 
Pain Medicine by Carol Warfield is a easy to read one.
Also, the other one by Edgar Ross seems good too but I have not personaly read it yet.