One Health Symposium at STL Zoo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SummerTheLynx

The Bioinformatics DVM student
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all!

There will be a One Health Symposium co-sponsored by Washington University, Auburn CVM, and Mizzou CVM at the STL zoo on September 30th. The attached link has all of the information for the symposium, including the ability to sign up FOR FREE, and sign up to present a poster if you are willing. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! It really is a great opportunity if you will be in the area around then!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/inaugural-one-health-conference-tickets-26352400740
 
This sounds awesome. I won't really be in the area, but I'll be ~5 hours away and could take the day off... Hmm...

Thanks so much for posting this! I am very, very tempted.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all!

There will be a One Health Symposium co-sponsored by Washington University, Auburn CVM, and Mizzou CVM at the STL zoo on September 30th. The attached link has all of the information for the symposium, including the ability to sign up FOR FREE, and sign up to present a poster if you are willing. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! It really is a great opportunity if you will be in the area around then!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/inaugural-one-health-conference-tickets-26352400740

How formal is this event? I'm thinking of going and am wondering what to wear. I've been to some symposiums/conferences that are very casual and some very formal. Thanks!