One last check... School list.

Started by BTR1208
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BTR1208

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so PS is written and everything is ready to go. Feeling very good.

Curious if I could get one last look at my school list. I feel like i have a legitimate shot at every school on my list.


cGPA: 3.73
sGPA: 3.77

DAT: 19 AA/18 TS/21 PAT/ 22 RC/ none under 17

TONS of work experience as well as a lot of volunteer work in underserved communities.

60 cc credits but transferred to 4-year and did well.


Any you would definitely add or definitely remove? **Maybe add NYU and BU? Not ideal living situation but will apply there if they are my best chance at gaining an acceptance.


Indiana **in-state**
AT Still Missou
Midwestern (AZ/IL)
UNLV
Case western
NOVA
Lecom
Roseman
Western
Creighton
WVU
 
Last edited:
Not sure if I should add NYU and BU or take off maybe Nova since I have heard they really put an emphasis on TS of the DAT. Open to any suggestions for my final list.

Thanks so much!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad