One last question before e-submitting

Started by HopeStyle
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HopeStyle

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you so much guys for all the answers & helps to my questions!
This is gonna be my last question before e-submitting.

As I searched the forum I found that I can e-submit before getting LORs but it wasn't so clear about interfolio.

Basically, I am waiting on my last LOR and it should be ready by next week (guaranteed).
I will be using interfolio to get the letter and was wondering if I send it after e-submitting.
(I always thought the late submission can be done only when sending via mail, not interfolio).

Could you please clarify on that?

Thanks again! You guys are the BEST.
 
I submitted last Thursday and my letters were completed this Monday and Tuesday with no problem.