one letter not submitted yet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LXUDM

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

One of my professor has not submitted the letter yet and it has been a mouth since he agreed to write me a letter.

I emailed him on Tuesday but no reply so far.

Should I give up and find another professor to write me a letter. At this point, it is quite hard to ask another professor.

I am so worried. What should I do?

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

I think you should just start asking around, it doesn't hurt and who knows, another professor might get it done in a week. I had the same problem and my back up professor was able to finish my letter and submit it within less than a week.

One week after the reminder sent without reply, I decided to ask another professor for letter.

I just sent out my email to another professor. Almost simultaneously I got the message from ADEA saying the original professor has submitted the letter⋯⋯

I should be happy that my application is finally completed… but in fact I feel bad. what now? Tell the backup professor the truth?

Any way I can just withdraw my email?

Members don't see this ad :)
Nice, I would just store it in interfolio if I ran out of room on my AADSAS application. lol

Thanks! I got my first interview the next day after the last letter submitted…lol

Reactions: 2 users
Just want to chime in that getting LOR's have been the most frustrating part of the application process for me so far, glad to hear that it's worked out and you got your 1st interview!!

Reactions: 1 user