-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
One Month Away Guys!
Started by Khala Jaan
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
hey allll..so im getting terribly excited...one month away from dec 1..well almost, but come on, lemme round it makes me feel better lol! 😀 wooo hooo...congrats to all who have made it into this cycle 😀 the torture is almost over....
I'll be in Vegas that weekend, so it'll either be a weekend of celebration or a weekend of depression...either way, I'll be drowning myself in booze.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me it be celebration.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Because December 1 falls out on a Saturday, I heard they bumped it up to November 30.
Because December 1 falls out on a Saturday, I heard they bumped it up to November 30.
I've heard some schools say that they will just push it back until the 3rd. 🙁
Anyway, I'm more scared than anything... I hope I get in a school December 1st.
I've heard some schools say that they will just push it back until the 3rd. 🙁
Anyway, I'm more scared than anything... I hope I get in a school December 1st.
Some of the schools I have talked to say that they will tell you on Dec 1st, some say Nov 30th... Just check with your school, each schools is handling it how they want!
I'm very nervous about this. I hope for an acceptance.
Amen
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAmujhe meri Khala yaad ati hai 🙁
man, i wish canadian dental schools followed the same schedule as american ones. my first school's application is due on friday....the earliest acceptances handed out are late february, with some schools not offering acceptances till June!!!!
regardless, good luck to all of you!
regardless, good luck to all of you!
I'm very nervous about this. I hope for an acceptance.
I'd have to ask why you were applying for d-school if you didn't hope for an acceptance!😉
fuk it i got accepte by umdnj already so i dont give a **** about the the rest of my interviews they already told me that im in
Not to burst anyones bubble, but for some you'll be waiting much longer than Dec. 1 to find out. So don't get too excited to get your letter or email exactly on that day just in case it turns out that you don't get accepted until Jan, Feb, March or even later. You might just drive yourselves crazy.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll be in Vegas that weekend, so it'll either be a weekend of celebration or a weekend of depression...either way, I'll be drowning myself in booze.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me it be celebration.
Wow...I am going to be in Vegas as well!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 370
D
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 1K
D