Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm Noah, owner of SweetLion Prep. I scored a 519 (97th percentile) and have tutored 100+ students over 3 years.
Most students I work with don't need another full content pass. They need to know which kind of mistake is costing them points. So we start with a free content diagnostic (C/P and B/B). It shows which topics you think you know but don't, and you get a day by day plan up to your test date.
From there, sessions go to passages and strategy, not re reading the textbook.
sweetlionprep.com Happy to answer questions here too.
Disclosure: I own SweetLion Prep.
Most students I work with don't need another full content pass. They need to know which kind of mistake is costing them points. So we start with a free content diagnostic (C/P and B/B). It shows which topics you think you know but don't, and you get a day by day plan up to your test date.
From there, sessions go to passages and strategy, not re reading the textbook.
- Free 20-minute intro: we build your study schedule together
- $150/hr, or packages: 10 hours for $1,200 ($120/hr), 20 hours for $2,000 ($100/hr)
- Online over Zoom
sweetlionprep.com Happy to answer questions here too.
Disclosure: I own SweetLion Prep.