One week left before my PCAT

Started by mohammed1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mohammed1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have a suggestion? I have reviewed Dr. Collins and finished with Pearson's practice exam. The final practice exam I scored at a range of 60-80. My Bio and Chem were above 80 and rest between 40-60
 
I've heard of people studying mcat reading sections for the pcat, and they typically scored really well on it, maybe you could do some of them if your university has some copies you can check out?
And review concepts in bio and chem you feel iffy on, just bail then down so they are cake on the real exam. Just stay focused on doing your best, one week left! Good luck.