One Week Until 21st

Started by samfromVA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

samfromVA

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guys and girls, we have now one week for the exam. I want to give everyone a big hearted 👍 BEST OF LUCK 👍 for the upcoming exam on 21st of June.

I don't know how much I am prepared :scared: , but boy am I ready to give this exam. I seriously wanna give the exam and leave the rest to god 😀.

I will be taking it in Chester in Richmond. Lemme know of any of u folks will be out there.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF U ....again 👍
 
I'm Scaaaaaaaaaaared LoL but I can not wait until it's over, because some of my stress will be gone. This is my first time taking it. What about everyone else?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well couple of hours per day. Not so much that I stress out and get disturbed psychologically.

Best of luck to everyone taking this exam. This is also my first exam and should be my last. Let's see.

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
 
i'm not taking it june but I"m averaging 3-4 hour a day somedays none. Well I am taking calculus right now so I don't know how you'd look at it. I guess if I'm studying for calculus for my class its also studying for quantitiative section of pcat not to mention I rented a pre-cal book for it. I haven't touched gen chem/ochem yet
 
good luck to you all. i'm kind of nervous for you.
i will be studying as much as possible starting jun 28 for the August MCAT/PCAT.
 
Ahh! I'm taking it for the first time Saturday also and I'm terrified.
I have 4 sections left in the Kaplan PCAT book and I will have finished the book. I'm really hoping that is enough preparation because I have no idea what else to do for it.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!:scared:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What about neuroscience? Anyone have questions over that section when they took the PCAT?

yes, may be not in the last one i took but definitely yes. Think about it.... why would it not be on the test? NERUOSCIENCE the nerves and drugs you should know this regardless. Its very interesting stuff anyways axons and APotentials.
 
yes, may be not in the last one i took but definitely yes. Think about it.... why would it not be on the test? NERUOSCIENCE the nerves and drugs you should know this regardless. Its very interesting stuff anyways axons and APotentials.


Good answer Farcus.

Two more days to GO.....Ohoooooo...😱 :scared: 😱
 
I'm taking it for the first time this Saturday. I'm really nervous! On some days I study for like 5 hours, some days 1 hour, some days 0 hours. I keep telling myself not to worry about it, because I can always take it again in August! 🙂
 
i think just take it for the first time and see how it is, your weak and stren and take it seriously aug. Thats what I'm doing well i already know how it is from jan this year so I"m taking it on august.
 
i think just take it for the first time and see how it is, your weak and stren and take it seriously aug. Thats what I'm doing well i already know how it is from jan this year so I"m taking it on august.

How in-depth was the calculus in the math section when you took it in january? I feel like this is my weakest area and it would be awesome if you could give some insight on this.
 
I'm taking it for the first time this Saturday. I'm really nervous! On some days I study for like 5 hours, some days 1 hour, some days 0 hours. I keep telling myself not to worry about it, because I can always take it again in August! 🙂

I don't think this is the right mind make up. Make sure u have enough confidence to take one time and wrap it up, PERIOD!!!

Go with this mind make up, u are done for life.

Best of luck 👍
 
Yeah, I'm taking it in State College and I am officially FREAKING OUT. I don't take A&P or OChem till the fall, but I want to apply to a school early decision so I need to write the PCAT before September. I have valiantly been trying to teach myself this stuff, so if anyone has any pointers on those section I'd greatly appreciate it. I figure if I get the basics down, I'm a really good guesser and the test is multiple choice, right?

AHHHHHH!
 
Hours and counting now :scared:....Best of luck...

Thanks all for sharing information through this website.

If I ever get into any Pharma school with my GPA, I will enlighten everyone. Otherwise, I will drop by time to time.

Best of luck...
 
Hours and counting now :scared:....Best of luck...

Thanks all for sharing information through this website.

If I ever get into any Pharma school with my GPA, I will enlighten everyone. Otherwise, I will drop by time to time.

Best of luck...

I agree. Best of luck to everyone!

The PCAT is the last component to my application, so I hope this goes well! ><
 
I agree. Best of luck to everyone!

The PCAT is the last component to my application, so I hope this goes well! ><

Agreed. This is all I have to do for my application.

I feel nervously excited. I really want to know whether I know my stuff or not. :idea:

Good luck ladies and gents! :hardy:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad