one year biomedical certificate programs?

Started by daywalker
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

daywalker

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Aside from LECOM and PCOM does anyone know of any other ONE YEAR biomedical certificate type programs. I'm not interested in masters programs as I want to go to medical school in Fall 07. I am having trouble finding ones that are only a year. Let me know, much appreciated
 
If you use the google search function you should be able to come up with some posts on this. I do not have the comprehensive list handy. You can always search the internet or the amcas post-bacc site for information on this.
 
I just wanted to let you know that I did the one year biomedical sciences program at PCOM. If you're at all interested in it, I feel that it prepared me VERY well for my first year as a D.O. student (also at PCOM). I also believe that if you get decent grades and are somewhat active in the school community, you stand a good chance of being accepted by PCOM the following year.