online AAMC tests

Started by ghm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ghm

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi guys,

do you know if these tests we order from AMCAS are printable? . . .or am i going to have to work on them on the computer?
 
WHy don't you just order a paper copy? I bought AAMC VI online version. For some reason AAMC also FedEx-ed me a paper copy. Unfortunately I had already taken the test online (something I wouldn't suggest doing) by the time I got the paper copy.

Taking the test on a computer is not true-to-life and if you have sensitive eyes, can be a rather unpleasant experience.

When I bought it (about 3 months ago) the online version was not printable.