Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

online AAMC tests

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by ghm, Jun 13, 2002.

1. ghm

ghm Member

hi guys,

do you know if these tests we order from AMCAS are printable? . . .or am i going to have to work on them on the computer?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. relatively prime

relatively prime post happy member

WHy don't you just order a paper copy? I bought AAMC VI online version. For some reason AAMC also FedEx-ed me a paper copy. Unfortunately I had already taken the test online (something I wouldn't suggest doing) by the time I got the paper copy.

Taking the test on a computer is not true-to-life and if you have sensitive eyes, can be a rather unpleasant experience.

When I bought it (about 3 months ago) the online version was not printable.

4. Doctor Octopus

Doctor Octopus Hospitalist

Resident [Any Field]
    Stick with paper, my friend. MCAT, at least for the time being, is paper. Computer testing sucks.

5. ghm

ghm Member

thanks for response. i just online would be cheaper. they're soo expensive.