online animal science course?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LunaCaelum

New Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, I am trying to find an online/correspondence course for animal science to fulfil Tx a&m's requirement. I thought there was one at Oklahoma state, which is where I took the animal nutrition course, but I can't find the course on the website.

Is OKSU not offering it anymore? If not, any good recommentations for where to take the course?

Thanks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, I am trying to find an online/correspondence course for animal science to fulfil Tx a&m's requirement. I thought there was one at Oklahoma state, which is where I took the animal nutrition course, but I can't find the course on the website.

Is OKSU not offering it anymore? If not, any good recommentations for where to take the course?

Thanks.

I know Rutgers offers animal nutrition online. I don't know about animal science though. They have a large animal science department there, so it wouldn't surprise me. SEBS (formally Cook College) is the school the department is in.
 
I'm currently taking one of the ones offered by Oklahoma State and so far it's pretty good. I know that they offer a few different ones, depending on what you're looking for. I believe they are listed under "Other Credit Classes" through their distance learning program.