Online application vs. hard copy applications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

4eyed

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
do you think it is better to send in an application online or a hard copy application? What have you all done?

Members don't see this ad.

4eyed said:
do you think it is better to send in an application online or a hard copy application? What have you all done?

I don't think it really makes a difference. Online gets there at least a day early if that helps? =P

Other than that.. you'll be sending in other stuff anyway.. just get it started online and done asap.

EyeBaller said:
I don't think it really makes a difference. Online gets there at least a day early if that helps? =P

Other than that.. you'll be sending in other stuff anyway.. just get it started online and done asap.

Hello
I was also wondering the same thing, although i thought that paper applications are easier the more i am filling out (applying to 8 schools) the more i realize that you can just copy and paste most of the lengthy stuff in between all the applications because most of the questions repeat from application to application.

you still have to send in the LOR's and sometimes the personal essay, but i would complete them online, plus its good for people with bad hand writing :laugh:

GOOD LUCK =)