Online Biochem Class

Started by deleted878916
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted878916

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Some of the schools I'm looking into requires biochemistry as a prerequisite and I wanted to take it online. Does anyone know a cheap (~1000) and accredited online program without a lab component?

Thank you!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You could try looking into UNE. I took it there online for Ochem I w/ lab and remember seeing Biochem when I was registering. I think they had the regular Biochem and also Medical Biochem. From what I know they have a good rep for their sciences and none of the schools questioned my online credits from there when I was applying.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I looked into UNE and there seems to be a lot of negative feedback on biochem
 
I looked into UNE and there seems to be a lot of negative feedback on biochem

Aw darn. :/ I heard it was really difficult.
FWIW, the Orgo I with them was really hard as well. It was basically like teaching yourself. Although, I absolutely despise Orgo.