Online Biochemistry????

Started by dpcdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dpcdoc

VMRCVM Class of 2012
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The school I was planning on taking Introductory Biochem. at in the Spring is only offering Intermediate Biochemistry, which I assume is the second semester of the subject. Does anyone have any info on an online Biochem course. This is my last prereq. and if accepted this cycle, I need to take the course somewhere in the spring. Any info would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.
 
has the course online. mary alice yund was my instructor - i took a great deal away from the class, but did the work in a traditional classroom setting. good luck.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you for the links. I just need to see if Va Tech. will accept any online courses. Best wishes to all.