Online Chemistry Practice

Started by AngelaCL
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AngelaCL

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I see that there are other threads for practice materials, and I know a full practice test can be purchased, but I'm interesting in practicing only Chemistry. I just need to boost my score from a 69 to at least a 75. Right now I'm looking at my textbook, but I feel like I'm really running out of time to study. Any chemistry-specific online resources?
 
Ok, I guess no one has online stuff. So what are you studying for chem? I took the test in August but can't even remember what the chem section was like. I know I need to know nomenclature for Orgo, and I don't need to know a lot of calculations (molar mass, etc) but what should I be looking for in a general chemistry book?