Online classes for CPht exam?

Started by Zurfacej
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Zurfacej

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok... I am currently trying to avoid school at the moment and I am trying to find some other ways around in order to get certified. Does anyone know if I can just take some like $400 online course to prep for the PTCB? I was checking out Pharmacytech.org and I honestly seem skeptical of even signing up for one of these courses. Are there any reliable courses that I should know about? Can anyone direct me to a "reputable" online pharm tech school? I really want to get certified and get into pharmacology... I just really don't want to have to drop 7.9-11k on a school that limits my time, where as with an online course I could study any time and as much as I need. Any suggestions?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
classes for this joke of a test are a waste...just cram the day of while you're sitting in the car about to go in and you're set.