Online Classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cronaldo7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking to take a good online Immunology, Biochemistry or Genetics class before school starts next year. Has anyone had experience with any of these courses online and would suggest one? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am looking to take a good online Immunology, Biochemistry or Genetics class before school starts next year. Has anyone had experience with any of these courses online and would suggest one? Thanks!

I took Gen Chem 1 online, and I will be taking Biochemistry online too (just don't have the time to take it at an institution). I will be taking biochem from UNE:

http://www.une.edu/com/online/biochemistry/index.cfm

:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
I took biochem at UNE distance. Good experience and harder than I thought it would be. I think the course format has changed since I took it so check out the link that scarecrow posted.

Awesome, thanks scarecrow and JD, appreciate the feedback

I took immuno at UC-Berkeley Extension with Dr. Ranes-Goldberg. If you look on the search bar or my posts you can find my review of the course. Highly recommended! I learned a ton and the course load and exams were reasonable. Price tag wasn't too bad either as compared to in house university prices.

They also offer genetics and biochem, however be sure to look up any info on those professors. They're really a mixed bag w extension courses and your professor in these courses is even more determinate of your grade so make sure you research!

I took immuno at UC-Berkeley Extension with Dr. Ranes-Goldberg. If you look on the search bar or my posts you can find my review of the course. Highly recommended! I learned a ton and the course load and exams were reasonable. Price tag wasn't too bad either as compared to in house university prices.

They also offer genetics and biochem, however be sure to look up any info on those professors. They're really a mixed bag w extension courses and your professor in these courses is even more determinate of your grade so make sure you research!

kmich,

Thanks for the info! I'll be sure to look at your posts. This really helps, I was looking into the berkley extension courses