Online classes?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FireandIce128

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I heard that having online classes can make your application look bad, but only if it's the science prereqs right?
It got me worried.
Last semester, I took a humanities and psychology course online, and next semester, I'm taking a social science and health science course online (one of which fulfills my minor). I've never taken a core or major science class online though.
On my transcripts, the classes do not say "online" but there is an O that specifies it.

By the time I graduate, it seems that I will have taken 4 online classes (assuming I don't take anymore my last semester). Would this be okay? (Since they're not major science courses).

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

So I heard that having online classes can make your application look bad, but only if it's the science prereqs right?
It got me worried.
Last semester, I took a humanities and psychology course online, and next semester, I'm taking a social science and health science course online (one of which fulfills my minor). I've never taken a core or major science class online though.
On my transcripts, the classes do not say "online" but there is an O that specifies it.

By the time I graduate, it seems that I will have taken 4 online classes (assuming I don't take anymore my last semester). Would this be okay? (Since they're not major science courses).
You'll be fine. No big deal.

Reactions: 1 users
You're fine. I had probably 10+ online classes but only one of them was a prereq.

Reactions: 1 users