Online Course Credit Post Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medgirlypop

Reaction score
Hi all! I had a question. On my AACOMAs app for the 2022-2023 cycle i listed that i would take a course in the upcoming spring of 2023 at a community college. Due to outside conflicts I was unable to take that course. I want to take the course online. the DO Explorer page says that the school I will be matriculating to accepts online coursework. I ahve tried calling my admissions office but they have not answered. Does anyone have any insight on this? will it be ok that I am taking it at a different school through a different format? I had it listed as a planned course but did not know of the conflict I would have with my current work at the time of the application? Any advice is welcome. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I've never been on an admissions committee, but I'd have to assume they basically don't care at all about courses that you're scheduled to take in the future, unless it's a prelim. If you want, maybe email whoever the main coordinator is for the committee. But realistically you can probably just go about your business as-is.