Online course Vs CLEP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPT_0127

Reaction score
The school I got accepted to will not take my course work for human growth and development so now I have to either take a 600$ course or take a 100$ CLEP exam. I was wondering if anyone had experience with either?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't have experience with it, but I personally would take the CLEP exam because there is a guide specifically for human growth and development. It doesn't seem like it'd be too difficult to pass.

I don't have experience with it, but I personally would take the CLEP exam because there is a guide specifically for human growth and development. It doesn't seem like it'd be too difficult to pass.

Yeah that's what I was looking at, I also feel like I could probably pass it pretty easily as long as I study a bit but I'm just nervous with the uncertainty. But I also would love to save 500$ if possible

Yeah that's what I was looking at, I also feel like I could probably pass it pretty easily as long as I study a bit but I'm just nervous with the uncertainty. But I also would love to save 500$ if possible

It's not a difficult subject so long as you have a guide telling you what might be tested on. I took the course online at a cc and the professor did not give us anything to go by, other than the textbook. So we had no powerpoints or outlines or even recorded lectures to guide our study, so I didn't really study because I had no clue what to focus on. Our normal tests were open book, but timed. Thankfully we had a study guide for the final, but I pulled an A without much trouble