Online Courses in Genetics/BCMB?

Started by asc05
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

asc05

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone has found online courses in genetics or Biochemisty that meet pre-pharmacy requirements? I was enrolled in an online genetics class, but today on the first day of class I discovered it was for teachers interested seeking the biology add-on endorsement, and does not meet regular biology requirements. (It would have been nice if this was listed in the course requirements, not just mentioned in the syllabus.) So now, inorder to meet the admissions requirements for UT-Memphis, I need either a second Biochemsitry class or genetics.

Thanks in advance!