sydneylibra

2+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2017
Hey guys!

Can anyone recommend me some good colleges/universities that offer chemistry + lab and a lifespan development online course? I'm working full-time so I'm hoping to fulfill these prerequisites online.

Thanks! :)

beestrng

7+ Year Member
Dec 10, 2010
Hey guys!

Can anyone recommend me some good colleges/universities that offer chemistry + lab and a lifespan development online course? I'm working full-time so I'm hoping to fulfill these prerequisites online.

Red rock community college did back a couple of years ago. IDK if they do now. Not sure of quality either.

UNECOM offers chem and lab.

Reactions: sydneylibra

Coco88

2+ Year Member
Jul 13, 2015
Status
Pre-Occupational Therapy
Hey guys!

Look into une online---not sure about Chem but I took online physics with a lab through them

About the Ads

Nonameiwant

2+ Year Member
Aug 21, 2015
Status
Pre-Occupational Therapy
I took both of those course online at Salt Lake Community College. The only thing is the chemistry course requires a lab (which I had to go onto campus for). Also if you do take chemistry online, there are plenty of helpful videos on youtube if you don't understand a concept.

Jul 18, 2017
Status
Pre-Occupational Therapy
UC Berkeley Extension has a Lifespan and Development course called Introduction to Developmental Psychology. It's kinda expensive... ~$600-700 but the class itself is pretty easy, just short essay response and readings. I'm currently taking it now while working full time and it's definitely doable. It's also self-paced so as long as you finish the class by the 6 month deadline from when you registered, and take at least 90 days to finish the course, you can pace yourself however you like.

OP
S

sydneylibra

2+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2017
Ah these are all great! I'll search them up and see which one matches with me best! Thanks!!! :) Any other inputs are appreciated!

UC Berkeley Extension has a Lifespan and Development course called Introduction to Developmental Psychology. It's kinda expensive... ~$600-700 but the class itself is pretty easy, just short essay response and readings. I'm currently taking it now while working full time and it's definitely doable. It's also self-paced so as long as you finish the class by the 6 month deadline from when you registered, and take at least 90 days to finish the course, you can pace yourself however you like.
I also found the UC Berkeley one, I like that it is self paced, I might take it! :)

hannieOT

2+ Year Member
Oct 31, 2016
Buffalo, NY
Status
Other Health Professions Student
Hello! I am retaking A&P I and stats through University of Phoenix online right now! I am not sure if they offer a lifespan class but I know they have chemistry. What's great is that classes are normally 5 or 7 weeks long and the material isn't too much. Kind of pricey but if you can't find anything they always work.

May 31, 2018
Hello! I am retaking A&P I and stats through University of Phoenix online right now! I am not sure if they offer a lifespan class but I know they have chemistry. What's great is that classes are normally 5 or 7 weeks long and the material isn't too much. Kind of pricey but if you can't find anything they always work.
Hey guys!

About the Ads