Online Courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tonkspaws

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So it looks like I probably won't be getting into vet school this year so I have been looking into taking some online courses. Since I work full time and don't have too many options for on campus courses near me I am looking for some non- degree seeking online course. I really want to take Medical Terminology and probably some sort of public health course. Does anyone know of any colleges that may offer these thats credits will be able to count on VMCAS?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I've taken a few courses at Colorado State online that I highly recommend.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've taken a few courses at Colorado State online that I highly recommend.
Did you take them through CSU online or CSU global campus? My issue with most of these online programs is that you have to be degree seeking for the courses I want :/

Did you take them through CSU online or CSU global campus? My issue with most of these online programs is that you have to be degree seeking for the courses I want :/
They called it "online plus" last year but may have since rebranded it. They were absolutely open to non-degree seeking students.

I took bichem through CSU online last fall and I didn't have to be degree seeking. I don't think you have to be for any of the CSU online courses? You can email the online side if you're not sure though. They're super helpful and responsive!