Online Courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Loveherstory90

Reaction score
How hard to dental schools search to see if your science courses were in-person vs. online? It usually doesn’t say it on the transcript. I was needing some courses and thought about taking them at UNE but I don’t know if my top schools will accept them if I do (Meharry & Howard).

Members don't see this ad.

How hard to dental schools search to see if your science courses were in-person vs. online? It usually doesn’t say it on the transcript. I was needing some courses and thought about taking them at UNE but I don’t know if my top schools will accept them if I do (Meharry & Howard).
It won't hurt you to ask before you apply. At this point, most health professional programs have become acclimated to applicants who have taken online courses from accredited institutions like UNE.

Hey, IM having the same issue. Meharry is my top school but I need to take online classes as well. any updates?