• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Online Courses

eleena

10+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2008
  1. Pre-Dental
    I was wondering if dental schools accept courses taken in open university.. i need to take one chem course and i cant take in university since i'm working full time..

thanks

DrReo

"Thread Necromancer"
    10+ Year Member
    Jun 29, 2007
    1. Academic Administration
      I'm taking a sociology and history course and one cannot tell that it was online on my transcript. I believe this is the case at most universites. How do you planon taking the lab?

already954

kickin' it
      10+ Year Member
      Jan 28, 2008
      1. Pre-Dental
        Online courses are fine, and transcripts don't indicate whether they are online or not. You are supposed to learn all of the same material as in the lecture coarse. It just takes more commitment on your part to do well and not get behind.

About the Ads
        About the Ads
        This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.