Online Doctor of Physical Therapy Programs

Started by shawn2000
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawn2000

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have seen a few of these online. Does anyone know any
other Online Doctor of Physical Therapy programs online besideds St. Augestines flex dpt.

Thank you.
 
JC, how hard is it to Google "online dpt"?

To the others - let's stop responding to this person. I truly feel sorry for his future patients, assuming s/he finds a no-efforts-needed DPT program, and can graduate from it.
 
Wow, talk about helping others huh? I feel sorry for your future patients as well. Eveyone else, lets stop responding to this person as well!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did google it, i am looking for any other suggestions. I have found online schools before from others suggestions, and coudl not find them on google~! What is wrong with you? :meanie:
 
Your thinking of becoming a Doctor and you post this? "To the others - let's stop responding to this person. I truly feel sorry for his future patients, assuming s/he finds a no-efforts-needed DPT program, and can graduate from it."

what about your future patients that ask you questions, or look for help or guidance? Please get out of the medical field, I feel worried for your future patients and any place you work for. Please get off this board, this is a board for people looking for advice, not to be bashed by someone like you who does not want to help on the posts and instead uses your energy to bash someone trying to find a program to get into.

:laugh:
 
Get out of the medical industry, you are a lawyer type. Get out of the medical industry, you dont want to be helpful. Hmm maybe thats why the medical industry is filled with money hungry blood sucking doctors like that, because they start out like you!
 
Keep the nice PMs coming. You might as well cc the mods, since that's where I send them to.
 
Just because there are some bad lawyers doesn't mean the whole profession is rotten. Abe Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, Franz Kafka were all lawyers... Same for any field.

This conversation is not going anywhere, so I am dialing out.

Oh, I also found this thread which was rather amusing:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=854550

Quoting one of the comments in the above thread: "Shawn2000, If you ever end up getting your own practice, or work at a hospital someday, would you be so kind as to announce on the Student Doctor Network the name of your practice and it's location so I can be sure to NEVER GO THERE."

G'night all.
 
Its a shady profession. You obviously do not have "real world experience". I come from a business background and a cut throat business. Sounds like your one of those overgrown babies that live at home and have mommy and daddy pay for all your stuff eh? Go in the real world and see how it really is before you even try to talk to someone who has been around the block. You obviously lack real world experience and you bash people on the net trying to seek some advice on a message board geared towards the medical career pathways. If I cannot post these quesitions on these boards, then where can I post them? That is the PURPOSE Of these boards not for you to socialize with your friends or post crap online. You are the one who just got your inexperienced self thrown off. So go back in your room and have mommy and daddy pay your cell bill, because you dont know jack ****!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.