online exercise physiology course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dhc1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of an online exercise physiology course offered either this upcoming winter quarter or spring semester? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I was heavily relying on UCLA extension's online exercise physiology course this winter. They just released the classes being offer and they are only offering this class in person!! Is anyone else in the same boat? Is there any other place to take it online or schools in the CA bay area that offer it?

I am taking exercise physiology online right now at USSA (ussa.edu). They have two options:

CER 520, a continuing education class that awards CEU credits (continuing education units) instead of normal semester credit hours. Check with the school you're applying to before registering- not all schools will accept this course. Mine will, which is great because it's not a lot of work and only cost $150.

SER 520- The same content as CER 520 but it awards normal semester credit hours, and has a proctered midterm, final, etc. This course is accepted by most DPT programs.