Online genetics

Started by Adambuff
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Adambuff

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all, first let me say I have searched this topic and gathered some information. I just want to make sure I'm not over looking any options. I'm looking for an inexpensive online genetics course for the summer. WSU is what I had my hopes up for but 1600 is a bit pricey.
 
Hello all, first let me say I have searched this topic and gathered some information. I just want to make sure I'm not over looking any options. I'm looking for an inexpensive online genetics course for the summer. WSU is what I had my hopes up for but 1600 is a bit pricey.
Try UC Berkeley Extension. Their 3 credit courses are $850 through the cell bio dept, and it's obviously coming from a top notch institution.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all, first let me say I have searched this topic and gathered some information. I just want to make sure I'm not over looking any options. I'm looking for an inexpensive online genetics course for the summer. WSU is what I had my hopes up for but 1600 is a bit pricey.

Use the search area here because there are a lot of genetics courses that are offered in which students write about.