Online Human Anatomy Recommendation?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hugomaaf

General Dentist
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need to take a human anatomy course for pre-req but all the colleges around me (las vegas area) only offer human A & P I & II, which require 2 semester. (UNLV has Bio 348 but it's full/ not offered in Fall).

I only have 1 semester time to get this done, can anyone suggest a good online Human Anatomy course? I contact the dental school I want to get in, they said online class is fine.

I found U of New England, BYU, and UC Berkley are offering online course for the human anatomy, would anyone knows which one (or somewhere else) is a better program?

Members don't see this ad.

Nobody took anatomy online before ? :(

Most anatomy classes come with a lab... So idk how that's gonna work.

Members don't see this ad :)
A & P in most cases come in 2 parts because the load is way too much to cram in one semester. Most schools only ask for 1 semester of A & P anyways... so just take either.

For UNLV they said just one semester of the human anatomy or 2 semester of A&P.

I want to save time to finish it soon that's why

I took an online anatomy course this past Spring because I'll be abroad until next summer and had to get this prereq for my state school. I took it from Colorado State University. PM me if you have questions!

You can't go wrong with BYU, it's probably a cheaper option too.

I've taken a couple and have been satisfied with them, I don't have much to compare to except actually being in a classroom.

I've taken a couple and have been satisfied with them, I don't have much to compare to except actually being in a classroom.
I read a review about the class from BYU require u to mail in your email instead of online testing, is that true for your classes.