Online Military Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MilHealth

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

This Thursday at 3pm there is a live podcast of Dr. Napolitano
Dr. Peter Napolitano, a physician champion for patient safety working at Madigan Army Medical Center, will provide a view on a pre-training effort prior to 'boots on the ground' deployment. Dr. Napolitano will specifically describe the importance of "Huddle", a TeamSTEPPS(tm) tool needed in daily practice while providing patient care. This podcast is part of a series that follows military doctors from training to deployment.

The podcast is called DotMilDocs. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I remember teamSTEPPS training when we made paper chains for about 20 minutes of the mandatory fun. wow what a good use of our RVU-generating time! :sleep:

Hi all,

This Thursday at 3pm there is a live podcast of Dr. Napolitano Dr. Peter Napolitano, a physician champion for patient safety working at Madigan Army Medical Center, will provide a view on a pre-training effort prior to 'boots on the ground' deployment. Dr. Napolitano will specifically describe the importance of "Huddle", a TeamSTEPPS(tm) tool needed in daily practice while providing patient care. This podcast is part of a series that follows military doctors from training to deployment.

The podcast is called DotMilDocs. :thumbup:

Who are you?

Check the old posts, he/she is something like a health researcher.

Prob one of those civilian contractors hired for QI purposes.

Probably the sort of person to whom I would like to pass the baton over and over again (as long as it was an electrified police baton):diebanana:

Who are you?

Location is Oak Hill, VA. I've been to Oak Hill. It is more of an intersection than a town down on the southern VA border. It has an Exxon/general store, a Ford Dealer and a private high school for troubled teens and basketball players. That's it. Don't know of any military establishment within 50 miles.