MilHealth

10+ Year Member
Oct 29, 2008
Oak Hill, Virginia
Status (Visible)
  1. Academic Administration
Hi all,

This Thursday at 3pm there is a live podcast of Dr. Napolitano
Dr. Peter Napolitano, a physician champion for patient safety working at Madigan Army Medical Center, will provide a view on a pre-training effort prior to 'boots on the ground' deployment. Dr. Napolitano will specifically describe the importance of "Huddle", a TeamSTEPPS(tm) tool needed in daily practice while providing patient care. This podcast is part of a series that follows military doctors from training to deployment.

The podcast is called DotMilDocs. :thumbup:

About the Ads

oneyearwonder

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2008
Status (Visible)
I remember teamSTEPPS training when we made paper chains for about 20 minutes of the mandatory fun. wow what a good use of our RVU-generating time! :sleep:

Gastrapathy

I’m just here so I don’t get fined
10+ Year Member
Feb 27, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Hi all,

This Thursday at 3pm there is a live podcast of Dr. Napolitano Dr. Peter Napolitano, a physician champion for patient safety working at Madigan Army Medical Center, will provide a view on a pre-training effort prior to 'boots on the ground' deployment. Dr. Napolitano will specifically describe the importance of "Huddle", a TeamSTEPPS(tm) tool needed in daily practice while providing patient care. This podcast is part of a series that follows military doctors from training to deployment.

The podcast is called DotMilDocs. :thumbup:

Who are you?

NavyFP

10+ Year Member
May 18, 2006
Manning a Cubicle
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Who are you?

Location is Oak Hill, VA. I've been to Oak Hill. It is more of an intersection than a town down on the southern VA border. It has an Exxon/general store, a Ford Dealer and a private high school for troubled teens and basketball players. That's it. Don't know of any military establishment within 50 miles.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.