Online Pharmacy Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

soon2beDr.D

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys!

Are there any other schools besides Creighton and Lecom that offer PharmD online?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Guys!

Are there any other schools besides Creighton and Lecom that offer PharmD online?

I would hope that if you are serious about the profession you would attend a campus. It is very easy to get into Pharmacy school nowadays and with so many opening up there has to be one near you.
Please don’t support online pharmacy programs as it will only cheapen and dilute the profession even more than it already is.
Believe me, you will have more opportunities, networking, and be a better overall pharmacist if you are on a campus.
Ask yourself why their aren’t any online medical schools or Dental schools. It’s because faculty and students know that it requires more effort to become a member of their respective profession than just watching lectures online.

Please think about it.

Reactions: 3 users
Yes, I am serious. I'm in Pharm school currently----> just wanted to know, thats all thanks