Online Pharmacy Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soon2beDr.D

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Keep it professional

Last edited:
YOU sooo super ignorant... strangers.. aren't we fellow students on here? WOW.. grow the FUK up.. if u have nothing to add, to my question shut up.. and move along so a real human can answer and not a weirdo -Thanks

You must be some kind of clown with your lazy question.

Yall cry about bullying yet a fellow student ask a very simple question and get all this? Dam I see why people hate Americans, hate other people, and then they lash out and snap and kill a group of people... u guys are nasty to me for no reason. WOW. And u mutha fukers are our local neighrbood pharmacist? So if a patent ask u a question about a drug, will u bastards say "its a lame question" "you a clown" "google it hahahaha" dam sooo immature.. WOW.. how do I delete this thread? I know now to NEVER come on here to ask a question.

Yall cry about bullying yet a fellow student ask a very simple question and get all this? Dam I see why people hate Americans, hate other people, and then they lash out and snap and kill a group of people... u guys are nasty to me for no reason. WOW. And u mutha fukers are our local neighrbood pharmacist? So if a patent ask u a question about a drug, will u bastards say "its a lame question" "you a clown" "google it hahahaha" dam sooo immature.. WOW.. how do I delete this thread? I know now to NEVER come on here to ask a question.
Calls us mean yet curses at us ... Hmm

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.