Online pre-requesites courses

Started by orgoishard
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

orgoishard

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do anyone know if University of Maryland, Baltimore and Univesity of Shenendoah take online courses as pre-requesites?




Thanks.
 
umb took my online microecon class from a community college although i don't think classes are indicted as a online class on transcripts (but correct me if i'm wrong)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I spoke with JuliAna at UMB and they take online courses. I am not sure about Shenandoah, but I sure do hope so since I applied there. 🙂
 
I'm applying to both (first and second choice schools actually) and I'm certain UMD accepts them and 99.999% sure Shenandoah does too. In fact I'll be filling the Biochemistry prereq that Maryland online, through the course link they list on their FAQs.