Online Prerequisites

Started by preDPT223
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

preDPT223

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone knows if it is looked down upon to take prereqs online. MGH (who has their own PT program) has PT prereqs with labs online and I was hoping to take these, but I am not sure if some schools will accept online courses. Thanks!
 
There are some schools that care and and some that do not care. In my situation, I am taking online prereqs and I have about 15 universities that do not care for them. However most of the schools in New York are very wary of online courses.