Online program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmTech65

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are there any online pharmD programs? I am a pharmacy technician looking to become a pharmacist.
If there are no online programs, which programs would you recommend? I am in Kentucky.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are they any others?

I don’t think so. These are the accredited ones.

Edit: nvm, I googled a bunch for you. There’s a list of them on the front page of google if you google “online pharmacy schools.” Im on mobile app so it’s a bit frustrating to actually paste the link from app switch overs. But yea do that.
 
Yes, but majority of them are for practicing pharmacist with a Bachelor's degree already seeking to obtain a doctoral degree. I appreciate it thanks guys!