Online PT Resources - Exercises/Treatments

Started by mac_kin
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mac_kin

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering if you wanted to share online resources for exercises and treatments for patients, especially for ortho conditions.

In school we learn lots of assessment techniques but we glossed over exercises/treatments. I know you usually learn these on the job but it would be nice to have a bank of good exercises to use.
 
I'm certified in golf rehab and fitness, and the following site has a ton of exercises I use on patients/clients. Even though it focuses on golfers, the exercises can transcend the spectrum of sports/orthopedics (when appropriate).

http://www.mytpi.com/mytpi05/consumer/register.asp

Hope this helps in adding diversity to your exercise prescriptions!