Online References

Started by Bearby
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bearby

UF CVM c/o 2015
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, sorry if this is somewhere else. I did some digging and couldn't find much.

I was wondering if anyone had any good online reference sites other than VIN. I physically can't carry all of the books that I need with me to school to use every day. VIN is nice but I find it kind of hard to get to the information that I really want in some instances. Anyway, let me know! Thank you!
 
See if you can register for online access to the BSAVA's stuff? They have some really good guides and I believe, like VIN, online access is free to students once you register and confirm you are a student at a vet school 🙂