Online References

Started by Bearby
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bearby

UF CVM c/o 2015
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, sorry if this is somewhere else. I did some digging and couldn't find much.

I was wondering if anyone had any good online reference sites other than VIN. I physically can't carry all of the books that I need with me to school to use every day. VIN is nice but I find it kind of hard to get to the information that I really want in some instances. Anyway, let me know! Thank you!
 
Hey everyone, sorry if this is somewhere else. I did some digging and couldn't find much.

I was wondering if anyone had any good online reference sites other than VIN. I physically can't carry all of the books that I need with me to school to use every day. VIN is nice but I find it kind of hard to get to the information that I really want in some instances. Anyway, let me know! Thank you!

Ipad + electronic copies of textbooks?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know someone.... Cough, cough - Nordicat, cough .. who has found tons of online vet books.. Let me FB message her and get her over here to share her ninja vet book knowledge. 😀
 
Nordicat says to google : " book title " PDF or ebook and it will normally get a downloadable version of the book.
 
I know someone.... Cough, cough - Nordicat, cough .. who has found tons of online vet books.. Let me FB message her and get her over here to share her ninja vet book knowledge. 😀

That's kind of what I meant with the "electronic textbooks" part. Once you have all the textbooks as PDFs,tablets aren't THAT expensive. You can get ipads cheaper if you buy refurb, there are cheap-ish windows tablets, the kindle fire, etc. Just have to shop around.