Online statistics class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amanda6291

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just realized now I am not able to fit in a statistics class in the fall. I still have Physics 1 and 2 to complete and I am supposed to be registering for PT school this fall. So its crunch time.

Is anyone enrolled in/ does anyone know any online statistics courses that PT school would accept... that haven't started yet? Or does someone know a way to find one? Google is not helping.

Thanks so much to anyone that gives any kind of information. I'm desperate.

edit: I have looked at every possible cc/college in my area I know of, which is why I made this post.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Have you checked with your local cc if they have statistics online? That's probably the most affordable accredited coursework. Many universities have online stat also. Keep time, money and commitment in mind.

Click on link for example (expensive). http://extension.berkeley.edu/searc...ramAreaId=15498&selectedProgramStreamId=15607

Does that class (Intro to Stat 1) count for PT school? Also, is this a class that I start/end on my own time? If so I have never heard of that!

Members don't see this ad :)
Does that class (Intro to Stat 1) count for PT school? Also, is this a class that I start/end on my own time? If so I have never heard of that!

I merely open doors. You will have to contact the schools you are applying to for acceptable coursework. That was just an example. It's expensive, but yes, it's at your pace. I don't know the details but prolonged time may mean more $.

I don't recommend an online stats class. Stats are huge in any graduate program. You need to have a good grasp on stats. You will have graduate stats/research classes and graduate research requiring your knowledge of stats. Best to take this course with a professor who can guide you in real time.

-PT, DPT, MA