Online Statistics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GoBears1

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey there. Would it be acceptable to take an online statistics course? I know that some Vet schools aren't a fan of online courses?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there. Would it be acceptable to take an online statistics course? I know that some Vet schools aren't a fan of online courses?

Thanks!
That would be something you should research on the websites of the schools you're interested in. If you feel you still don't have an answer after that, send them emails.

I took a few online courses that were accepted by all schools I applied to, and it's not that uncommon to have online courses on a transcript this day and age.

Reactions: 1 users

Thanks!
Call or email and ask the schools individually. They are the only ones who can say if they will or will not accept it. Some people on here can recommend classes they took and that they were accepted by X school, but the schools may very well have changed whether or not they will accept the class so it’s best to get it in writing that the class will be accepted.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks Ski Otter! I was planning on taking online stats through Cal but I will double check first and post back about what specific schools say about the class through Cal.

Hi GoBears1! I’m currently enrolled in an online stats class at my local community college. Saved me a lot of money! I checked with each school I want to apply to and all of them said online classes for math and general electives were fine. Some are more specific about science courses, ans labs seems to have to be done in a classroom setting. Definitely ask each school, but as far as online stats, I got a green light from quite a few schools.