• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Site Updates Coming Soon

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

MHA Online vs. Residential MHA Programs

lavendermoon21

Apr 17, 2020
  1. Non-Student
Hello! I am interested in applying to MHA programs, but am thinking through applying to online vs residential programs. I'm interested in online programs to save some costs, but am not sure whether I would miss out significantly on the in-person benefits of a residential program. For context, I have been working in healthcare for 2 years since graduating with my B.S. and would like to start a program Fall 2021. If anyone who is in or has gone through an online MHA program could share some of their experiences as well as their pros and cons that would be very helpful. And if anyone else who hasn't had experience with an online program could share their thoughts as well that'd be great!

Upvote 0
About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.