Online

Started by doc4u
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doc4u

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not sure if I am posting in the right place, but I saw a while back some program that had the first 2 years of med school online... Anyone hear of that?

cannot be to hot of a program, although online is the wave.

If anyone had heard of it, drop a link here.
 
doc4u said:
Not sure if I am posting in the right place, but I saw a while back some program that had the first 2 years of med school online... Anyone hear of that?

cannot be to hot of a program, although online is the wave.

If anyone had heard of it, drop a link here.

Doubt it.