OnlineMedEd

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

argatroban16

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

I've been going through some of the older threads on OME and I really like the videos. Now I'm thinking about whether to get the premium content - as it is kind of expensive. How are the notes? How about the clinical scenarios and the flashcards? Would be great to have some sort of spaced repetition, too.

Currently, I'm just watching the videos to get a birds eye view of things and going through UWorld and making flashcards for Anki off of the Uworld content.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I can only speak to the notes - they are literally just an outline of the videos. Which is good, if you have the videos down you're not missing anything.

Reactions: 1 user
Here's my take .. The vids are mostly what's in the videos, but do include some extra info and the nice algorithms to fallow . The key to purchasing the notes is not so much for the extra info but to prime and solidify the material . Dr D recommends this approach .. Pre-Read his notes , Watch Vid , RE-read the notes .. This has worked wonders for me, his notes are nicely organized and it takes no more than 5 min to read each one before watching the vid and 5 Min after . I had a small note book on the side that i wrote down the fact that i wasn't very clear on or felt i needed to see again then moved on to the next section. The Key is repetition.

You don't need to purchase the whole year for 3xx , i paid for 1 months @ 70$ then was able to renew another months for $49 .. To be honestly it was more to support the cause than anything else , Most of us frequently complain about the lack of resources , supporting the crew at Onlinemed helps the cause , the crew over there did an amazing job updating all of the material in the past few months and i honestly think we owe them something for their efforts .

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users