Only 1/5 letter writers has uploaded. Am I cooked?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Did you promise them Rolex watches if they turned in their letters by the end of August? 🙂

Hurry Up GIF by Karen Civil
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When do most turn them in
I presume most of these references are experienced with the timeline to send in letters for ERAS, right? (This isn't med school admissions.) Did you give them your matching form info? What is the deadline you have to turn in all of those letters?

The instructions for institutions (medical school admins) for ERAS:
 
I presume most of these references are experienced with the timeline to send in letters for ERAS, right? (This isn't med school admissions.) Did you give them your matching form info? What is the deadline you have to turn in all of those letters?

The instructions for institutions (medical school admins) for ERAS:
Yes I did
Ask them to use AI or have a midlevel do one.
Vascular surgeon who uses midlevels to make an extra 35k per year btw. Probably uses rnfas on cases btw. Probably gonna be “teaching and observing” them do endarterectomies in 2 years even though it’s bad for patients btw.
 
Last edited: