only 1 interview, it's been month...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fruity_trident

in lala land
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone,
it's been 1 month since all the schools i applied to (all 13) have received my application (not all LORs, because AADSAS is being slow)...i'm starting to lose hope. do u think it's mainly because of them not getting the LOR's?

:eek:

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think they'll send out interview invitations unless they have your LORs... a pre-med friend of mine had a similar problem (because our advisory committee is slow :) )

my problem is, AADSAS hasn't sent my transcripts - or at least, 2 schools haven't recieved them - so no interviews. joy.

have you tried harrying AADSAS? and could you ask your committee/profs/whatevers to send copies directly to the dental schools?

good luck!

I actually got my BostonU interview w/o LOR. I sent all my LOR directly to schools with predental committee letter in early June. And BU somehow didn't recieve one (mails get lost I guess).

I actually found out about this on the interview day. My interviewer told me that my file is missing LOR and committee letter. So I checked with the secretary after my interview, and she said BU never recieved it, and I should submit another copy ASAP.

So, I guess you can get interview w/o LOR in some schools.

yeah, i've got a BU interview w/out a complete file.

i've haggled and HAGGLED and haggled my prof for my (5th) LOR...it completes the 3rd sci prof, for the schools that need 3 sci profs.

omg, i can only pester them so much before they write a crappy LOR! :eek: